- First, download the installation software.
- When the download completes, double-click the file to launch the setup program.
- You will receive a message asking you whether you want to run the file, click Run.
- The application will begin to install. A green bar will show the progress of this installation.
- If you do not have Microsoft VSTO and\or .NET installed, the installer will prompt you to download and install it. Click Accept and wait for the installation to finish.
The Add-in works on Microsoft VSTO 2010. It uses Microsoft VSTO to complete the download of the app. Occasionally, this software (Visual Studio Runtime for Office) can have a bug in it. See If you can’t download the VSTO
- When the installation is complete, launch Outlook.
- In the top of the Outlook window, you’ll see a tab for TIME TRACKER has been added.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later
- Microsoft Windows